Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Waiting for sound again from my editor for this promo I'm working on..... doo. doo.. dum dee de dum dum...... What's new.... let's see....
AH!

I did another assignment for Animation Mentor!
THE BOUNCING BALL! and then a pose of their model ( named STU) in an excited pose!

My mentor Steve liked the ball, but didn't like the pose AT ALL. HAHAHAHA!
Ah well, you win some, you loose some!


This week I have to animate TWO balls, each with a different property. Like one a bowling ball, the other a ping pong ball.

I want to get this done asap so I can get people to look at it and help me make it perfect. PERFECT I SAY!

What else..... OH.. I babysat on Saturday night, Jordo(1)aka Jordan and the BEAST(4)aka Lauren. It went pretty smooth until I had to put Jordo down. My sister didn't tell me she was teething. I walked out of her bedroom and hour later, bloodshot eyes and ears ringing.
Thank Cripes Brooke could hold the Beast off with a dvd of Little Mermaid. I'm not sure if Brooke saw much of the film, The Beast didn't stop talking, not even to breath..... she's a crazy one that Beast.
I'll post a pic of them later, I don't have any recent ones at work.

AH, my sounds here. Gotta go!

3 Comments:

At 9:44 PM, Blogger CAMacKinnon said...

Excited pose? Or stretching?

I'm just sayin'.

 
At 7:57 AM, Blogger BEADLE said...

It takes HUGE BALLS to post an image of something that your mentor didn't like.

HUGE BALLS !!!!!

your pal,
Beadle

 
At 8:39 AM, Blogger Buckley said...

HAHAHA!
Yeah, in the video he said,"Hmmm yeah, I don't really like what you've done here, not at all..."
Amd the stuff he pointed out, were all right!

I got really good marks on everything else though!!!

HAHA!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home