Monday, September 11, 2006

Another art studio contacted me with an amazing deal!

They had a original BG from Lilo and Stitch, one of my most favorite Disney films of all ever!
They guy said that they hadn't put it on their site yet, he wanted me to have first crack at it seeing as I was looking for Lilo/Stitch and Emperor's New Groove art!

Cels are hard to find, but the original BG's are even harder to come across! Lilo and Stitch used water color in their backgrounds and I think it gives the film a lot more heart and depth then the regular Disney blah blah backgrounds. They have a feeling that your seeing the world though a child's eyes! So much beautiful art in that film.


I love this pic...... but not enough to for over $5000 US for it.

The search continues.



6 Comments:

At 11:43 PM, Blogger CAMacKinnon said...

I proposed to Kim after seeing Lilo & Stitch.

That's all.

 
At 10:21 PM, Blogger BEADLE said...

Have you checked ebay ? There is lots of cels for sale on ebay.

your pal,
Beadle

 
At 7:27 AM, Blogger CORSIWORLD said...

You're a cel

 
At 9:17 PM, Blogger CAMacKinnon said...

Well played, Mr. Corsi! Well played.

 
At 12:42 PM, Blogger milo said...

I wish I had a lot of money!! That is such a beautiful piece of work! You should post some pics of the ones you have! That would be awesome!;O)

 
At 3:09 PM, Blogger Buckley said...

No art yet. I talked to a guy in Chicago at the Wizard World Comic convention and he said to only buy art that you LOVE, not stuff that you "like".
So nothing yet for me....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home