Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Whoa... I've started the course. This is going to be CRAZY! I spent in total, 17 hours on the computer on Monday!!
HAHAHAHA!
The Animation Mentor course is going to be so amazing.... SO MUCH WORK, but so good!!

YA!



I wore this when I went golfing with Brooke's dad after only meeting him once!It could have gone really bad, luckly it didn't and he, like everyone I meet, loved me! We golfed Nicholas North in Whistler. I'm going there again this weekend, I don't think I'll wear the same thing though....This has really nothing to do with anything...... rambling.

7 Comments:

At 4:38 PM, Blogger milo said...

heehee Nice golf get up!;O) U have ur first Q&A yet?

 
At 10:23 PM, Blogger BEADLE said...

Chris Buckley you are my hero.

your pal,
Beadle

 
At 12:22 AM, Blogger CAMacKinnon said...

Value Village?

 
At 10:36 AM, Blogger MrForbz said...

Is it wrong to love a man?

 
At 1:47 PM, Blogger CORSIWORLD said...

If I was Brooke's dad I would punch you in the face. Nice outfit.

 
At 10:43 AM, Blogger Ali C said...

What is difference between what you wore to golf and how you dress everyday? BAHHHHHHH!!!!!

 
At 1:25 PM, Blogger Supercrazykid said...

Whoa...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home