Wednesday, October 11, 2006

GAH!

SCHOOL: I started the bouncing ball last night after an hour or so planning. Man.... it's tougher than I thought when you actually think about it instead of just laying down keys and making it up as you go!!! I kept trying to do it the old way and just go straight ahead, but stopping myself and trying to animate it with a layered approach. It's working, but it's just getting the timing of the y axis down before I even think about the Z axis! Then as soon as I throw some Z into it, the timing on the Y looks off!
EEK!

It's rad though, I also got my critique of my pose I did, my mentor Steve liked it and said that the only thing he'd change would be the shoulders, which is fine because the model I was using didn't even have shoulders!

PERSONAL: Went up to Whistler this weekend with Brooke and had a rad time! I cooked a steak for dinner on Friday... a little too much, but ah well! Then on Saturday we wondered around and took in the sites, then went to ELEMENTS for dinner. If you ever in Whistler, check it out! AMAZING food.... the cheesecake was a little hard though, but I'm only picky about it because it's my favorite desert. Great time!!!!
(this picture is from last year on the way to Whistler, I don't have any pictures from this year, so just pretend )

Here's a picture from our trip!!


Then I did dinner with the MOM, GRANDPA, Trish and fam for Thanksgiving on Sunday. Ya!!

What else....hmmmm.... only a few more weeks until I head to Toronto with Brooke for a week, and then a week after that we're off to Singapore! I'm kinda getting worried about the program while I'm over there, but I think instead of sleeping in everyday, I'll get up REALLY early and work, plus take advantage of the long flights and use the time to animate!

This is a really long post... wow... I'm sitting at work waiting for the editor to cut some sound for me to animate too....

Later!!

2 Comments:

At 11:11 PM, Blogger Ali C said...

Nice to see a "personal" side to your blog! Another deep side to Chris Buckley...
You mean there is more to you than just an amazing aminator???

 
At 4:53 PM, Blogger milo said...

Glad I'm not the only one having a harder time switching from the straight ahead method to the layered method. So much tweekin to do.........gotta get back to it!!:OP Good luck on this week's assignment!:OP

 

Post a Comment

<< Home