Friday, September 22, 2006

I found out who my mentor is:

Steve Cady is a French-Canadian born in Montreal, Canada. He is a 1997 graduate from Sheridan College's Classical Animation programme. For the past 9 years, Steve has worked for numerous studios across north america from gaming to films. His most recent film projects have been Scooby2, Ring2 and The Chronicles of Narnia at Rhythm & Hues.His other passions include learning to fly, Golf, going to the movies and hanging out with the kids!


Lets get it on!

3 Comments:

At 6:25 PM, Blogger milo said...

Awesome man!! How did you find out so much about him? My mentor is Dave Burgess(Dreamworks)....gonna look him up now. Anyways, good luck in class!!!;O)

 
At 10:26 AM, Blogger BEADLE said...

Woah ! Sounds like they matched you up with a real winner !

I predict that when you accept your first Academy Award you will say his name, and someone in the audience will be inspired to also become a computer animator.

This will happen in the year 2010.

your pal,
Beadle

 
At 10:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Buckely,

I've also started AM...well I'm a day away, but you must be going through exactly what myself and Milo are...

...isn't AM a wonderful laxative!

GOOD LUCK!

Please check out my blog!

Oly

 

Post a Comment

<< Home