Monday, September 18, 2006

Okay..... Animation Mentor has my cash but no word yet..... ARRGGHH!!! I hate waiting for stuff like this! I start a week today!
Who's my mentor!?
How does the login work?
Will my video camera work as a webcam?
Who's my mentor?!

I'm sitting here at work animating realizing how much work I need at this craft. I feel like I'm just going through the motions right now, laying down the same poses I always do. I'm not really getting inside who the person is and why they'd move and act the way they do...

Well.... it can be pretty tough when you're animating something like this. He's cute but pretty flat:


2 Comments:

At 5:49 PM, Blogger milo said...

heeheee I'm still waiting to hear from A.M. too. My brother goes there and he told me this is how it goes. I think they like to test to see how patient u are! heehee cute pic! Let me know when u hear anything and I'll let u know when I do too.

 
At 7:56 AM, Blogger BEADLE said...

That's super frustrating Buckley ! But good things come to those who wait ! They're probably busy picking the best mentor for you.

I hear Dr. Ludwig Anim Buttan is excellent.

your pal,
Beadle

 

Post a Comment

<< Home