Friday, August 25, 2006

Quick news:

I just got excepted as a student into Animation Mentor. If you don't know about it, check it out at animationmentor.com...... holy crap this is big.......




Crap..... crap..... crap......

I'll do a bigger post later on, I'm running out the door with Brooke to her cabin this weekend!!!!!!!!
( she was a HUGE help in me getting this. I had to write a 500 word essay as to why I should be acepted! She fleshed out all my idea's and made this RAD essay!)

-Buck Lee

7 Comments:

At 3:15 PM, Blogger Ed said...

U. L. U. K. E. dawg.

 
At 9:48 AM, Blogger BEADLE said...

WAY TO GO BUCK !!!!
Your work is going to blow those animation mentors away !

Party hard this weekend man, because soon you will have to hit the books !

Class is in session !

your pal,
Beadle

 
At 6:13 PM, Blogger Johnny Darrell said...

NICE WORK BUCK!

Congrats! You must post your essay! Then write another essay and post it! Then another! Write essays! Essay writing is waaaaay cooler and funner than animationating.

 
At 1:48 PM, Blogger Ali C said...

NICE JOB...this puts you on the right path.
You are going to learn so much and teach people so much!

 
At 4:21 PM, Blogger milo said...

Cool stuff!! Are you starting Sept or Jan?

 
At 5:37 PM, Blogger Buckley said...

I start Sept 25!!!!
ARGGGHH I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!

 
At 9:05 PM, Blogger milo said...

Maybe we'll have the same mentor! That would be cool! Let me know when you find out who yours is.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home