Friday, October 06, 2006

ASSIGNMENT #1
YEAH!
I just finished uploading my 1st assignment to Animation Mentor! We had to go out and draw a ton of people, take a drawing we liked then pose it up in the computer. Neat-o.
Here's mine!

I'm off to Whistler for the weekend to do some mountain biking and hopefully some relaxing with Brooke! This juggling a job and doing AM is getting stressful..... THIS IS ONLY WEEK 2!!!!!!
HAHHAHA!

I see a glass of wine and a cigar in my near future....

NEXT WEEK: Bouncing Ball..............

5 Comments:

At 9:30 PM, Blogger Ali C said...

Let me know when you need me for an animation model...
I am ready.
Focused.
Ready.

Enjoy Whistler...hot tub for me!

 
At 9:31 PM, Blogger CAMacKinnon said...

It looks like you found one of those Robaxicet dolls! Were you on Hastings? There're some weird looking folks down there.

 
At 9:31 PM, Blogger BEADLE said...

That pose turned out GREAT !

Hang in there man ! You're taking on a HUGE challenge ! Work and School ! You can do it Buck !

your pal,
Beadle

 
At 9:32 PM, Blogger BEADLE said...

We all just posted at the same time !!!!?!?!?!!?

CRAZY !?!?!?!

your pal,
Beadle

 
At 9:50 AM, Blogger milo said...

Just remember to have fun!!!! heehee Lovin the pimped out relaxed pose!;OP---Miles

 

Post a Comment

<< Home