Tuesday, October 24, 2006

So I'm working away at home .... do do do dum dee dum dum ( if you ask anyone who has ever sat next to me while I'm working, those are the sounds I make) and all of a sudden, "SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!" This hair raising, crazy banshee scream starts coming form my monitor! You know those ones that you can hear just enough to make you want to bang you head against a wall until it stops! UGH!
It goes away when I turn it off, which makes animating tough.

Blast.... Looks like I have to fork over some cash for a new one. It is only a 15 inch guy form the early 90's that I bought for 30 bucks... but still.....
I found a picture of it on the net next to some nerd.

1 Comments:

At 5:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha! What a dork, you can just tell from looking at him that that guys never going to amount to anything! Sucka.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home