Monday, July 31, 2006

Chicago!? WHAT THE CRAP!?

So I'm heading to Chicago on Thursday to some sort of Comic convention to represent my company's new movie which I was the supervising animator on: Tony Hawk's BOOM BOOM SABOTAGE.
I'm going with the Producer, Ben and a skate pro ( pro jerk if you ask me) who worked on the show, Mike.
We're going to be doing some sort of panel, talking about the making of it on Friday around 11:30 in the Christopher Reeve theatre.
Neat-o!

I've never been to a comic convention, but I hear it's a riot! A RIOT I SAY!


The three things I'd like to do while I'm there:
1) Give a destructive wedgie to some guy dressed as a Storm-trooper
2)Bitch slap a Kilngon.
3)Fork over some major cash for amazing original art from the 40/50's by animation god Chuck Jones


It's going to be rad.


http://www.wizarduniverse.com/conventions/chicago.cfm

4 Comments:

At 12:55 PM, Blogger Ali C said...

Have a safe trip.
Good luck finding "marc anthony"

 
At 1:55 PM, Blogger Supercrazykid said...

Have a wicked awesome time and goodluck getting your Chuck Jones!!

 
At 11:44 AM, Blogger CORSIWORLD said...

Dude, it's going to be awesome! Have fun!

 
At 4:46 PM, Blogger BEADLE said...

What did you buy ?

your pal,
Beadle

 

Post a Comment

<< Home