Friday, July 07, 2006

News on the short? Kind of. This one is more about the staffing of Call of the Wild:



My good friend Alison has been hounding me forever to cast her in my short. Not having the heart to tell her that it's an animated short, thus no real humans, I've been telling her that she will have top billing as the Lead.

Oh well.

Also, my wonderful Production Manager Brooke is starting to really hound me on getting this thing going. Problem is, it's stuck in a modeling nightmare and the burden of making Bare is falling from person to person with no one really taking ownership.
So trying to get Brooke more involved in the process of 3D animation I started to give her a 101 lesson in Maya. I was thinking, if I can get her up and running in 3D, she can help model some of this stuff and have more of an active roll in production!

The second she realizes how much fun 3D animation is, she'll cast away the glamorous role of Marketing Director at Chalk Media in Yaletown, to take up the role as Head Super Dooper 3D Maker of Stuff for Chris Buckley Productions in Surrey BC.

Here's the two culprits in action for a photo shoot of Call of the Wild. Note the party favors. Always a party with these two.....


5 Comments:

At 5:28 PM, Blogger CORSIWORLD said...

Yeah, these two are trouble. I once tried working on a project with them and I ended up drunk.

 
At 8:06 PM, Blogger CAMacKinnon said...

Surrey? Wow, there's nowhere to go but up.

... or Whalley.

 
At 9:44 AM, Blogger Ali C said...

Your movie is animation? Whaattt??? Why did you ask me to come to that basement with you and some guy with a camera dressed as a school girl???

wierd.

 
At 10:31 AM, Blogger MrForbz said...

Hey! I thought I was your lead!....Animated?!... Then why did you ask ME to come to your basement and dress up in that cowboy out fit?

...AWKWARD.....

 
At 12:52 PM, Blogger CAMacKinnon said...

He let you guys wear clothes?!

BUCKLEY!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home