Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Before I started this course, I scoffed at the students that wrote, "Whoa, sorry I haven't updated my blog, I'm just so busy!!"
Doing what!? Animating bouncing balls? BAH!

Yes..... Sadly, I've falling from grace and haven't updated my blog because of these dreaded "boucing balls".
usually I'd animated them, then be done with them, but the caliber of talent in Animation Mentor makes you push yourself. Which I love, but no blog for me.

I'm heading off to Singapore tomorrow and have a 16 hour flight, I plan on blocking out my walk cycle then. Before the class, I'd be able to bang one out in 2 hours! But now, I don't think the flight's going to be long enough.......
Animation.....Mentor......so...... cool..... and...rad....must ........rememer to.....breath....

3 Comments:

At 4:41 PM, Blogger milo said...

Lol! I use to feel the same way and wondered why they didn't blog.......now look at me! heehee Have a cool and safe trip!!! Take pics and post em! :OP ------M

 
At 6:00 PM, Blogger BEADLE said...

School... work... relationship...

How do you do it ?

your pal,
Beadle

 
At 9:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lithium Beadle, lithium...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home