Monday, January 15, 2007

YAAAA!

1st week of school!
I was working on a guy that would run up to a ball, go to kick it, then at the last secind the ball would jump out of the way sending the guy flipping though the air. Then the ball would bounce on top of the guy and then off screen.
My new mentor Mark Behm said that yeah, that's entertaining but I won't learn as much as if I did a guy doing a 180 turn.
Nuts. So I changed my idea. I have to start animating that today.

Oh yeah, I turned 30 the other day. Brooke threw me a surprise party where I crapped my pants.
I had no idea. It took me about a hour to get over the shock. I can't beleve so many people showed up for me, even after all these years of me making fun of them!
Brooke did such an amazing job at puting that party together!
She's a keeper...

Pictures:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/corsiworld/sets/72157594473250903/

Hmm... what else....
I had to buy a scaner to help get all my planing sketches online. I found a little beauty at Futureshop for 100 bucks. Not bad!
I thought I'd test it out!







The new Warcraft game comes out tonight at midnight! I may go to Best Buy and check it out around 11ish, but only if there's a chance of me getting on the news......other wise I'll get it Tuesday.

Later.

6 Comments:

At 10:54 AM, Blogger Buckley said...

Thanks 5886592!

"So good image"?
I hate spam robots.

 
At 8:43 PM, Blogger CAMacKinnon said...

Good scanner. Even picked up the greys.

 
At 4:59 PM, Blogger milo said...

Good stuff! Like the scanner pics...pretty cool! Happy belated b-day!!! Sounds like it was a good one! Good luck in class. I'll be waitin for ur awesome work to roll in!!! :OP

 
At 11:19 AM, Blogger Ali C said...

That first scanned picture of you is scary.....
scary chris.
zombie chris.

 
At 2:34 AM, Blogger Steve-O said...

I think it's an homage to the way Buckley would look as he got taught "a lesson" in a prison with glass shower doors.


Ok I had to think way too hard for that joke...

 
At 9:53 AM, Blogger CORSIWORLD said...

That 5886592 is a good guy, so nice of him to invite you to see his "so good image".

We should all visit and give him all our credit card info as well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home