Thursday, June 01, 2006

HELLO!
Long time no talk.... yeah.... so..... umm...

I've finished the final drawings for my Bear, Bare. I really wanted to post them up tonight, but I can't because I don't have a scaner.
Boo.

So I tried taking pictures of them and they came out all blured and blah.....
One pic came out ok, but it's not a final design, but I thought I'd post it anyways so that the three of you out there can see that, yes I'm actually doing something other than surfing the net and watching cartoons ( there has been quite a bit of that lately though)

Enjoy!

5 Comments:

At 9:30 AM, Blogger Peter Dodson said...

Your pretty.

 
At 10:04 AM, Blogger Supercrazykid said...

I have a scanner!

 
At 11:36 AM, Blogger CORSIWORLD said...

Lots of potential and love the name.

 
At 4:21 PM, Blogger Ali C said...

I love being BARE...I mean, I love the BEAR!!!!

 
At 5:53 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

MMMmmm? Cinabear wants to know if he and Bare can be new online friends. Let me know and I will pass on the message.

Congrats on the progression of your project! It's about time! You always wanted to do this. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home