Friday, May 26, 2006

Call of the Wild starts pre-pro!

Ah HA!
BLOG!!!!!!!!

I'm starting a short animated film called Call of the Wild which is about a bear in a zoo who has to go pee, but is too scared to with all the people watching. I'd like this blog to be an online progress report on how it's going, and the highs and lows of this animated adventure. As well as an insite to me and how I'm going to balance my life seeing as I'm a part time ninja as well as a full time animator!

I'd like to ( when I figure it out) post pics and when animation starts, animation tests for friends and enemies to critique.

Thanks for dropping by and keep coming back to check out what I've done, also feel free to comment on anyhting you see here ( except spelling) .


Buck Lee

5 Comments:

At 2:11 PM, Blogger Supercrazykid said...

Yeah!! Can't wait to see the progression man!

 
At 8:15 AM, Blogger CAMacKinnon said...

It better not suck.

 
At 8:16 AM, Blogger CAMacKinnon said...

I agree with that MacKinnon fellow. He seems like a smart chap. Good looking, too.

 
At 6:03 PM, Blogger Ali C said...

"Call of the Wild"..i love it.
When do I need to come over to read my lines?
Blog on!!!

 
At 7:30 AM, Blogger CORSIWORLD said...

Awesome idea! Can I help in any way?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home