Saturday, May 27, 2006

OKAY!

I've finished the first pass of my boards for this monster of a short so I thought I'd post a couple. I'd like to go over some of the drawings again, but if I get my 3d models made sooner than later, I'll re-do the whole animatic in 3d.
Hopkins pointed out that I've got way too many close up shots and that I should mix it up a little....
I think that's due to my lack of drawing skills.

Pic 1:Here Bare ( yes Bare not Bear) wakes and then get's up.

Pic 2:Bare sees a place where he can hide from the crowd and hopefully go about his business.....

Pic 3:Here in a fit of rage he runs to a baby who has fallen into the bear-pit to tear the poor thing apart! Dear god! Will someone stop him?

When I get around to it I'll try and post the full boards timed out.......



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home